cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number not working properly

Smurf85
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I switched my cell number from virgin to PM and now i cant receive calls and some texts, i can text out and i can call out. I'm not sure where to go from here please help!!!!

4 REPLIES 4

Smurf85

Not sure what happen but i tried the link two more times and the second attempt it worked. Thanks my phone must have been slowed loading it all the previous times i tried. Thanks!

@Smurf85, the link in @RobertQc's message does work.  You may have had a brief display issue.

Smurf85

It's still not working right and the link given doesn't open to anything other then a page that say private message with no link to click....i have restarted my phone numerous times 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Smurf85 wrote:

I switched my cell number from virgin to PM and now i cant receive calls and some texts, i can text out and i can call out. I'm not sure where to go from here please help!!!!

Hi and welcome to public mobile 🙂

When did you port in to Public? If you just ported, it takes some time, every hour or so remove your battery / restart your phone. It can take time on your first port over and there can be weird issues for a short period of time.

If the issue continues you may have a partially completed port but most often ports just take a bit longer. One of the moderators can take a look, see if they need to do something to move it along.  Click this to send them a message

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but send a message to the moderator team and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Need Help? Let's chat.