cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to change plan from 90 days to 30 days

rajk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been trying to change my plan from 90 days with data to the 30 day provincial talk and international text for $32.  I have enough funds in my account but it will not let me change it.  Please help.  This is really fustrating.

6 REPLIES 6

rajk

still waiting for a reply from the mods. 🙂

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
If it's expire then definitely you need mod assistance and they will fix it for you.

rajk

thank you for that info.  I never missed a date before but I was on vaca and it expired.  hopefully mods can help me out on this.

rajk

thank you.  I just msg'd them 🙂

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Is your account still active or its past due for renewal if its still active line then you can change plan by yourself. But if its suspended and past renewal date then only mod team can help you by manually switch your plan.
For future reference if you ever want to switch plan there s 2 ways either you make changes before renewal date or you can set up a future plan change date by login to your self serve. This way you won't face any issues.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Send a msg to mod

Send a private message with your ph#, and your email to mod along your details explaination and they will get back to you.   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.