cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to access account with phone number , dont remember, balance says expired.

Futuretech
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi my name is Edgar Perez and I have an account with public mobile but can not remember my details to log in online. I have a balance on there but I am unable to make calls. I dont know what email I used to sign up for the account either, as it was done at a third party reseller. I can give my phone number details but am not sure how to get this resolved. 

Please let me know what the best solution is thank you . 

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@merlincatt11 wrote:

I recently bought a sim and I can't open an account. I am told my email or password dont match, and i cant open a self serve. I'm not sure what phone number I used. SIM # is xxxx . Last phone number was xxxxxxx, through telus. I have called and made sure my phone was unlocked, and that is the last active number. Pleas4 text me what i should do, or email me at xxxxxxxxx

Try clearing cache/site cookies, or different browser or incognito/privacy mode.
Are you coming in through the activation side or the My Account side?

Stay Safe!

merlincatt11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently bought a sim and I can't open an account. I am told my email or password dont match, and i cant open a self serve. I'm not sure what phone number I used. SIM # is xxxxxxxxxxxx . Last phone number was xxxxxxxxxxxx, through telus. I have called and made sure my phone was unlocked, and that is the last active number. Pleas4 text me what i should do, or email me at xxxxxxxxxxxx

edited by computergeek541: information removed

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Futuretech,

Please follow the link below to send a message to the Moderators with your account details (as much as you have) and a description of your issue and they will be able to hopefully help you get to where you want to be:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You need to send the moderators a private message give as much info as possible ie address etc...

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

In your message include:
- account email address
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread
- if its a porting issue include your sim number, old account name and account number

Need Help? Let's chat.