cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Receiving 6 digit Pin text

mandilou2373
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trying to activate a new account. Sim was registered in store. When it says it’s going to text me a six digit pin, nothing comes. Ideas? Help please.

4 REPLIES 4

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mandilou2373 You need to setup APN network for your data to work.

Please, read this: click here

Please, create a new Public Mobile APN, don’t edit an existing one, reboot after.

mandilou2373
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@AnonymousNo she didn’t, however I figured it out on my own finally. Now I can’t get the data to work. Starting to regret this already! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mandilou2373, If your SIM was registered in store (Walmart?), then your account should have been set up for you.  Your ID would be the email address you used.  Not sure about the password to your account, though.  The person who registered for you didn't ask you for/tell you the password that was set up?

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Check your private message inbox in this Community Message board, as well as your e-mail.

If it is not there, you will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number, and PIN.
Good luck!

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.