cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No talk error

JAG1903
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can someone explain to me why I got a message telling me I don't have talk on my plan when I tried to dial 1-800 number today?
I was able to dial local and later make a call to a different 1-800 number. When I came on to check my plan, I kept getting booted out.
Is this normal because if it is, it's completely **bleep**ing unacceptable.

8 REPLIES 8

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@JAG1903 wrote:

Can someone explain to me why I got a message telling me I don't have talk on my plan when I tried to dial 1-800 number today?
I was able to dial local and later make a call to a different 1-800 number. When I came on to check my plan, I kept getting booted out.

@JAG1903  More than likely the number you are dialing is incorrect. Try dialing it from another number.

@sunflowershine  Yeah, as @kselmak  has said, there's no issue with sending private messages to other community members, so long as you don't share personal/private/account info with them.

@sunflowershine wrote:

@JAG1903 Please don't Private Message anyone in this community for we are not the representatives of Public Mobile. You can directly click on the Question Mark icon and send a ticket to the Moderator Team OR Click on the Envelop Icon (Private Message)next to your personal icon below the My Account button. When you send the Private Message, please send to "Moderator_Team" and explain your problem. They will get back to you within 72 hours. 

I think your problem should be address to the Moderator instead. 

We shouldn't share the sensitive and private info with people who are not moderators, but we can definitely send private messages without any fear as long as you don't share personal info, don't compromise your account or your safety

Sending a mare private message will not compromise you, unless you share something you shouldn't

@JAG1903 if you feel comfortable sharing that 1800 with commonty you can we can all try for you. If you feel more comfortable sharing with one person you are free to send it to @ChuckYeah , I won't mind trying it for you either I'm free until about 8

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JAG1903 Please don't Private Message anyone in this community for we are not the representatives of Public Mobile. You can directly click on the Question Mark icon and send a ticket to the Moderator Team OR Click on the Envelop Icon (Private Message)next to your personal icon below the My Account button. When you send the Private Message, please send to "Moderator_Team" and explain your problem. They will get back to you within 72 hours. 

I think your problem should be address to the Moderator instead. 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @JAG1903 

There are 1800 numbers that are reachable only from USA numbers

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@JAG1903 wrote:

I'm able to sign into https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/ fine. You might want to try clearing your cache and trying again. It is often helpful to open an incognito window to enter self-serve.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@JAG1903 wrote:

I don’t know if this makes any difference.....is the 800 # outside of Canada?

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@JAG1903 If you want to PM me the number or post it, I will try it for you. I have heard of numbers that are not reachable before. If I can't get it either, perhaps you could contact a mod and see why it's not connecting.

Need Help? Let's chat.