Snowmanv
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

just made a payment, account balance shows 0.00$ still no service

help thanks

8 REPLIES 8

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous please read the entire thread before posting.  The orriginal poster clearly  stated they had messaged the moderatores 45 minutes before your post.  Also the links in your post were already provided several times.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

you need send a private message Click here 

In your message put it, please include .
- your account number , if you have it , or email address .
- your phone number and 4 digit PIN .
- your name .
- Detailed explanation of specific.
- them can help you a lot nice team service

Good Luck

Snowmanv

Thanks for replying, message sent to moderators team, hopefully this gets resolve quickly 

allycat

I am having the same problem.  Balance says $0.00. Twenty four hours later, after multiple re-boots, I still do not have phone service. I am confused about how to get help.  YOur reply says "click here", but I don't see a hyperlink.  Please help me understand how to interact with a moderator.  I am a new customor- and I signed up on the advice of a family member without realizing I would have to do this much research to figure out how to get help.

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mimmo I fixed that thank you for letting me know 🙂

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@meoconyour links don't seem to work.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Did you try to reboot your phone? If yes, I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.
Click Here to send the moderator team a private message.
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link here.

How long until a moderator replies?:
* Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
* Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
* Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
* There is no need to send multiple messages.
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?
* How to view and reply to your private messagesLink

Need Help? Let's chat.