cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network connection

combo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello! Since a few hours I have no access to the network of Public Mobile. I have a galaxy S9. I go to network operators and manually I choose Public Mobile. A separate message that says Registering on Public Mobile. A wheel turns and after about 2 minutes it stops and still no connection. This problem is happening without me making any changes or modifications. Can someone help me?

11 REPLIES 11

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@combo Unfortunately as you stated in your other post,
Samsung says that this phone has been declared lost or stolen (blacklisted).

From the time it is reported stolen, it can take a few months before it gets blacklisted.

HELEANa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Try putting your phone in airplane mode , wait for  10 seconds than take it off airplane mode , that just solved my issue 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@HELEANa wrote:

I also removed / reinstalled my Sim / reset my phone 5 times , nothing is working 

Which phone are your using?

Try your PM SIM card in another phone to eliminate the possibility of hardware issue.

HELEANa

I also removed / reinstalled my Sim / reset my phone 5 times , nothing is working 

HELEANa

I am having the same issue 

combo

It's not blacklisted.  Thanks.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@combo  where did you get your phone from? Maybe it got blacklisted.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@combo wrote:

Thanks for your answer.  My account is active.  I did a reboot and took out the sim card but still the same issue.  Since my phone can see all the networks operators available including Public Mobile I suppose the sim card is not the problem 😞

Your account may not be provisioned correctly.

Try the adding $1 trick to get PM server to provision your account again in addition to the Dunkman suggestion to eliminate hardware issue.

@combo 

Maybe try the SIM card in another phone.  To help determine whether it is a hardware issue versus PM service problem.  

combo

Thanks for your answer.  My account is active.  I did a reboot and took out the sim card but still the same issue.  Since my phone can see all the networks operators available including Public Mobile I suppose the sim card is not the problem 😞

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@combo 

Check your self service account.  Make sure that your account is active, not suspended.  

If active, try to reboot your phone or maybe reseat your SIM card (take it out and put it back in).  

Need Help? Let's chat.