Did you mean: 

No Service

rc04
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have no service on my new SIM which was activated online

8 REPLIES 8

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@rc04 Did you test it in another phone? Does it work there? What does your self-service account say? Give us more info so we could help further. Thanks.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@rc04 wrote:

@rc04  If you restarted your phone and it still is not working then it means that your account wasn't provisioned properly and ytou need to ask PM to reset it.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi

Can you please test your sim in another phone that you know works with Telus/koodo

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@rc04 wrote:

When did you activate it? If you have recently activated it the process takes 2 - 3 hours for it to work. Please wait out until that has finished.

You should also make sure your phone is unlocked, If it is older than 2017 model it will need to be unlocked by the provider that you had before.

Lastly, make sure your phone is compatible with the network. 

Cheers

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@rc04  Try restarting your phone.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@rc04  Did you port your number? When you insert your SIM, does PM show as your provider?  Welcome to PM. Thanks.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@rc04 hi does your phone need to be unlocked?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rc04 wrote:

What make/model/submodel is it? Is it unlocked?

Need Help? Let's chat.