Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plan not working

Scarmar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched to a new plan and it did not activate on my renewal date

4 REPLIES 4

@Scarmar 

If your plan hasn't yet renewed, it's still too early to conclude anyrhing.  Renewals sometimes don't complete for another few hours.

@Scarmar wrote:

No I requested a new plan last week to start at my renewal date aug11?

@Scarmar  Your phone service is working and it was renewed ? is My Account's plan status showing Active and showing you still have the old plan? 

if you don't have service now and My Account showing service suspended, it could be that you are upgrading to a more expensive plan and Pre-Authorized payment failed.  It happens sometimes with plan upgrade.  In this case, make a manual payment by going to Payment page.  Make sure it shows the Amount due as the new plan value

If the plan was renewed but you are renewed on the old plan still, open ticket with PM Support using one of the 2 methods on my earlier reply

Scarmar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No I requested a new plan last week to start at my renewal date aug11?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Scarmar   Did you schedule the plan before July 13?

With the introduction of the new My Account, I believe any plan change schedule submitted before July 13 were missed during the migration from old  to new and hence your scheduled plan change were not done. (you were not the only one, there have been some reports about similar behavior about plan change)   

if your plan just renewed  today, I believe you still have time to talk to PM Support and get that fixed.  Please open ticket with them:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.