cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New number same email

juanamiit
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just Activated a new public mobile mobile telephone number and it’s not working! I tried signing in to get help and it’s bringing me to an old public mobile account I had in 2019! I need help what do I do does anyone know?

2 REPLIES 2

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@juanamiit 

You can only have one email address per phone number or SIM in your account.

You can open a new email address with Gmail, Outlook or Shaw and create a new account.

Or you can contact a PM moderator to remove the old SIM or number and replace it with your new number by contacting a moderator by clicking on the SIMon chat button and ask to contact a moderator.

@juanamiit wrote:

I just Activated a new public mobile mobile telephone number and it’s not working! I tried signing in to get help and it’s bringing me to an old public mobile account I had in 2019! I need help what do I do does anyone know?

Two different phone numbers cannot be linked to the same e-mail address. I am suspecting that something strange happened when the e-mail address was re-used. I suspect that you're going to need help from a moderator for this type of strange type of account occurance. Please open a ticket by going to:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.