cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Service Issue

JMcQueen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi All! Wondering if anyone can help me with a “No Service” issue. I bought a iPhone 8 on Public’s site and signed up for the $25/month plan as it comes with 500 MB of data- I only plan to

use the phone for calling and text plus wifi. 
My activation is complete but it’s been over 12 hours and I still have no service. 

Any suggestions? I’ve reset the settings a couple of times. 

Thanks so much!

4 REPLIES 4

@JMcQueen 

As already stated you need to contact the moderators. It is likely sim card didn't provision correctly if at all or you could of gotten a dud. Where did you buy your sim card? If its a dud then you can try to return it for an exchange or refund. If it was bought from pm then ask for a credit and purchase a new sim card from a retailer nearby if necessary.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@JMcQueen when you are in contact with a moderator. You might consider going on AutoPay so you can get another 500mb of free data. This will give you a total of 1.0gb of data.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@JMcQueen When you are in contact with a moderator. I would suggest you go on AutoPay and you will get another 500 MB free with a total of 1gb of data.

dlambro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@JMcQueen Try taking the SIM card out and reinserting the SIM card.  Do you have Public Mobile on the top left of your phone?  If not, go into Settings/Cellular/Network Selection.  Do you see Public Mobile as a choice?  Do you see Automatic and is it turned on?  

Need Help? Let's chat.