cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New SIM Doesn't work already bought 2 SIM Cards!

dove_wings
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My phone isn't working with my new sim. It's the same phone I used before with public mobile, had to get a new one after I left Canada for 9 months. The account is topped up and I had to buy another sim card thinking it was scratched up. My fiancee has the same phone brand and his works in my phone. It's a problem with my account without a doubt. Please get a moderator to look at my account asap. I've already paid for service and the days on it are already fading as of now I'm paying a phone account to get no service and do not want to file a claim with the ccts the sim was non refundable so I've already lost 11 dollars for nothing as well, we got them from the WOW mobile kiosk and they did everything they could to help but they couldn't find the phone number for an admin

9 REPLIES 9

@dove_wings wrote:

Yep, I had to do that, googling I saw many people were left to do that... Having no service after paying for it and having to probably wait a couple of days will I maybe be reimbursed or would I have to file a complaint with the CCTS?

CCTS is for after trying to get it fixed and don't think it'll be done.  CCTS sends it back to Public Mobile to respond first so might as well try all you can with the moderators.

dove_wings

Yep, I had to do that, googling I saw many people were left to do that... Having no service after paying for it and having to probably wait a couple of days will I maybe be reimbursed or would I have to file a complaint with the CCTS?

@dove_wings wrote:

Nope doesn't work. I get a username error, can't find my public mobile account number so I can't verify by sms... I can't access anything or make a ticket. Been trying to fix this for over 6 hours now.

That code is needed to create your self serve account but that won't fix the phone not working.  To open a ticket, you can verify with phone number and PIN. If ticket still doesn't open, you can send a private message to Moderator_Team.

dove_wings

Nope doesn't work. I get a username error, can't find my public mobile account number so I can't verify by sms... I can't access anything or make a ticket. Been trying to fix this for over 6 hours now.

@dove_wings  keep saying you want to talk to a human and it should generate a ticket so you can click on it

dove_wings

I've restarted it 12 times already and counting. The workers at WOW mobile also did 2 restarts. And the button you mentioned brought me to the ticket submit area.. and that isn't working either. Submitting is greyed out. I can't even get help. So my $28 I've pId for this month today is already being wasted

@dove_wings   ok, restart your phone and if that doesn't work check that your new account says active.  If it still doesn't work click on the question mark on the right hand side of the page and ask the moderators for help.  They'll get back to you hopefully tonight or tomorrow 

dove_wings

I have an account now (made today) and new sim card..I was aware of that and made a new account with a new email already... I'm just stating that this cell phone already works with public mobile and the account is not accepting signal on SIM.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@dove_wings if your account was inactive for 9 months it means it's closed and you have to set up that Sim as a new account with a new (different email) as before! 

Need Help? Let's chat.