cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Plan

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received an offer by text message for a $34/month plan for 50GB for Canada-US. I have tried to download this plan several times without success. I was wondering if someone could please help me accept this plan or tell me what i am doing wrong.

3 REPLIES 3

carlsambi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I believe this offer ended on March 4, 2024

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@63 - When did you receive the Text? Because just saying that the promo ended on March 4th. You can try getting the $39 60GB Canada - US plan. Unfortunately there isn't the $40 75GB Canada - US plan anymore.

If you JUST received the Text this week and are trying to redeem it you should reply yes to receive it. It will be locked in for next month. If not, contact CS_Agent for assistance:

⬇️Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for an agent because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

@63 wrote:

I received an offer by text message for a $34/month plan for 50GB for Canada-US. I have tried to download this plan several times without success. I was wondering if someone could please help me accept this plan or tell me what i am doing wrong.

Did you reply to the text message about this offer? After replying to that text message from Public Mobile, your new plan will be applied as of the time of next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.