cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 90 day offer @ $40

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey community,

For anybody that has lamented the $40 30 day plan that has been offered to new customers, this may be a compelling offer on a 90 day plan, for all customers. Just be aware that if you are on a 30 day plan at the moment that you pay everything upfront for 90 days. I am on the old rewards system, and on another 90 day plan, which loyalty is added at the end of the period, with refer-a-friend and community rewards added every 30 days. Others on the point system might have a similar experience.

1000046714.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@KanngaryuThe first time that you change over to a 90 plan you will only receive $7 off for the first billing cycle. On the second billing cycle, you will receive $21. It's a bit of a hit on the nose the first time, but from then on is when you will reap the rewards.

Kanngaryu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How does 90 day plans work with rewards?  Currently I get $7/month off. If I change to 90 day plan, will I get $21 off?  So if I change to $102/90 day subscription, will I be paying $81/90 days?

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@kb_mv  I agree. I'm currently on the same plan as you are. I was scheduled for the 4G 90 day plan but this new plan is definitely better value.

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Coming from my previous $30 a month 3GB @ 3G speed plan, I'm sticking with my just recently upgraded $34/90 day, 60GB plan. With my rewards, not including any community rewards, that works out to $29.36 a month with taxes. Well worth the price and more than enough data for me.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@mitchnet12 Interesting that it doesn't show the 90 day savings on my desktop site (with browser). I have to actually select it before it offers the 90 day savings. I am currently on the $39 for 30GB 4g - 90 day subscription. This is a great deal for a dollar a month more. Change made for next cycle.

Screenshot 2023-10-03 at 8.32.34 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-03 at 8.34.04 AM.png

Edit to add: I see that they have now updated the main page to reflect the 90 day savings.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Definitely worth the  savings, @mitchnet12 !

… and it all balances out in the wash 😉

Need Help? Let's chat.