cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need promotion code add

Yaoll77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just open my account at Walmart this afternoon. Forgot to apply ======= code, can someone add it on my line now?

9 REPLIES 9

DinoFlint
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Further the offer says:

"

Activate on a plan $35/mo or more and receive $10 off for 8 months. Activate on a $15 or $25 plan and receive $5 off for 8 months. Credit will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans. Discount will expire if account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed.

Please note, the first credit will be applied within 30 days of activation, the remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date. This offer is subject to change without notice."

DinoFlint
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

On the PM page you can read the offer

"Offer expires February 3, 2020 at 11:59PM ET. Offer available to new customers who activate online and in-store."

Thus, you Do NOT need a promotion code :]

@popping Whoops, misread the code type. Robot Sad

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Luddite wrote:

@popping wrote:

@Yaoll77 

While you are waiting for moderator, you can try adding the code using the payment page from self-serve portal.

Good luck.

@popping Don't see a place to add a referral code on the paymemt page of my account. Are you sure?

OP was asking where to adding promo code, not the referral code.  

I was on the go with my phone.  My memory served me wrong.  Sorry,  It should be the "Plan and Add-ons" page instead of the payment page which I posted earlier.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Luddite  possible that you edited the code out of OPs post?

Could you do same for @NDesai post as it's in his quote

@Luddite wrote:

@popping wrote:

@Yaoll77 

While you are waiting for moderator, you can try adding the code using the payment page from self-serve portal.

Good luck.

@popping Don't see a place to add a referral code on the paymemt page of my account. Are you sure?

It's on the Plan Details page. I do not think this code works for existing users. 

@popping wrote:

@Yaoll77 

Good luck.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Yaoll77 

Good luck.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Yaoll77 wrote:

Just open my account at Walmart this afternoon. Forgot to apply xxxx code, can someone add it on my line now?

I think it's too late. Your best bet would be to contact the mod team and hope they can add it.
Start a conversation with Simon (chat bot) by clicking HERE to submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Be sure to provide as much details as possible so the bot can enter all the info needed to open a ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.