cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need my login password reset

Alqama
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I forgot my login password, keep trying to reset it almost a month now. Everytime I will click the link "Forget Password" on logon page the email I am receiving very late and the code provided in the email is expired.

Please help/guide me how I can log in to my account.

Thanks.

Al

10 REPLIES 10

Try the forgot password link.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

polopolo36

Hi I need help to login to my account 

If for got my information 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@alicia_mogensen wrote:

Can you please help me reset my self serve login password? The emails I get have expired by the time I open them.

Thank you

@alicia_mogensen

The password reset tool is not functioning.  You'll need the help of a moderator for account access.  Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include as much of the following validation info as possible: phone number, 4-digit PIN number, date of birth, billing address, and e-mail address.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

alicia_mogensen

Can you please help me reset my self serve login password? The emails I get have expired by the time I open them.

Thank you

TasBd

Thank you very much for your help! I honestly didn't know what to do I just searched my problem and read the answer provided and waited. I got an answer from the moderator and I replied to it. Now waiting again because I think I replied late 😞

Hopefully my issue will be fixed soon. 

I needed to pay my bill but had no other way to do but to do it online.

Thanks again for your help 🙂 

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@TasBd

Sorry to hear your having an issue. The password reset button function has not been working correctly for sometime now. You've done the right thing by sending the moderators a msg.  They will reply to you in short order to get your access back.

For your reference, you have posted to a very old thread. In the future, start your own thread under the appropriate category and it will get the exposure and faster answer to your questions you're looking for.

TasBd

I have the same issue with one difference I'm not receiving any emails!! Since the morning I've been trying. I've just sent a message to the moderator and waiting for response. 

SD08

@richmcmullan wrote:

Why does a moderator need to be involved? This is ridiculous and very inconvient as moderators are not available 24/7. Please update your process so that resets can be done without human intervention.

The process was not intentionally designed to require moderator intervention. It's just that the password reset e-mails often don't arrive in a timely fashion and have already expired by the time the customers receive them. Like many aspects of PM's system, the password reset function is glitchy.  Robot Frustrated

richmcmullan

Why does a moderator need to be involved? This is ridiculous and very inconvient as moderators are not available 24/7. Please update your process so that resets can be done without human intervention.

SD08

Your account needs a password reset with the help of a moderator.

Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your e-mail address and phone number. 
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Password resets are time-sensitive, so be alert for any response from the mods, and don't delay once you get the reset message.

Need Help? Let's chat.