cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need mod to look into my account

Hmm
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I received a text for my monthly renewal. I got the plan on 2018-09-30. I go into my account today and it says something is wrong and my account is suspended yet my phone works. I have a preauthorized credit card. I wish to also change plans but I am not given the option to do so. Please send me a PM. Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Hmm wrote:

Ok thanks. Will see what happens. 

@Hmm can you please give us a quick update when you get a moment?  Everything should be back to normal by now.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Hmm
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Ok thanks. Will see what happens. 

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@Hmm, this is what I see every time I've looked at my self-serve information on renewal early morning.  This is to be expected, and please do nothing until your service is not working..

You mention you wish to change your plan - as you're in the middle of a plan renewal, PLEASE wait until it has completed, and then request a future dated plan change for your next renewal - Changing it mid-renewal is a sure fire way to break things.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Hmm

When is your plan renewal date? If its a 30 day plan and from 9-30 it expires today. If it is tomorrow for renewal it is "normal" for plan to say suspended and payment will come out tomorrow. As long as your service is working ignore this message.

If today was your payment due date, then here's what to expect:
1. Expiration of completed period. Account will show "plan expired" sometime before midnight tonight.
2. Conversion of all rewards (including autopay) to available funds at midnight; rewards reset. Payment not collected yet at this point.  Account will show "Your account has been suspended" in big red letters.
3. In early hours of the morning, available funds will be used (if any), credit card will be charged (if necessary), plan will be renewed. Account status will then show "active."

In the future you want to post date changes before the renewal, not during the renewal process. It's best to log out of the account and not touch it or try to make any changes till the process is complete otherwise you may run into a system glitch and have no service.

If you got the wrong plan once your renewal is successful and complete send a message to the moderator team directly and see if they are able to switch it for you. Click this to send them a message.

Need Help? Let's chat.