cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with account number

Micaelgravel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ive lost my Phone and i need to retrieve my account number. Cant log online, someone help me plz

13 REPLIES 13

@MarionStapleDid you activate it at a store? It would be useful if you double check with your receipt to see if your email was entered correctly.. Either way you will need to contact the Moderators with this link. In the future, it will be extremely helpful if you start your own thread, so more people can see your problem and help you.

MarionStaple

I know I need my email and a password. I put in my email address and they say they can’t verify it. It is the only email I have. If you can’t verify it I can’t get into my account

Milk
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I think that your account number must be the email you used to set up the account. 

@Micaelgravel wrote:

Ive lost my Phone and i need to retrieve my account number. Cant log online, someone help me plz

fancyface72

No not at all  it was not my phome as i have no problem at at since then? And (word removed) i forfit my remaing balance (word removed) is thta i shoild be able to get my remaining portion of my

money ?im very disappointed (word removed) i forfeit all my remaining balance like wht the (word removed) is that if we start in the middle of the month we need to pay partial amounts but were not intitle to what is owed to us thats (word removed) crazy 😡😡😡😡

edited by computergeek541 due to community guidelines on language usage and using alternative spellings to get around language filters

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@fancyface72  if you ported out then your account is closed and you forefit any remaining time left on the account.   you were with public a very long time 7 years if not mistaken, could it have been a phone issue and not a network issue, it would seem stange that the service quality changed in the past two months.

@fancyface72 wrote:

Listen for tast 2 months ive had such bad reception with dropped calles and not getting my texts due to tht i changed providers but want my money owed back to me from remaining weeks on my account i want it but back into my account or i will make a complaint as if we are late with a payment u disconnect our phones therefore remaining balance should be payed off to us not you rip us off for the worst service provider ever check my account

fancyface72

Listen for tast 2 months ive had such bad reception with dropped calles and not getting my texts due to tht i changed providers but want my money owed back to me from remaining weeks on my account i want it but back into my account or i will make a complaint as if we are late with a payment u disconnect our phones therefore remaining balance should be payed off to us not you rip us off for the worst service provider ever check my account

Hey @Micaelgravel,

I can see that my colleague wrote to you - can you please view your private messages?

Thank you 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@sandpublic wrote:

@Micaelgravel wrote:

Yes, you can login using https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca and report your phone lost/stolen your account information will also be there.

Micaelgravel said "cant log online", so that's not going to work. 

@Micaelgravel wrote:

I understand that you can't log in to your account, but as stonechucker was asking, do you have a self-serve account?

When you activated at Public Mobile, there should have been an e-mail message that was sent as a welcome.  That's an alternative to retrieving that account number if you still have that e-mail message available.

@sandpublic wrote:

@Micaelgravel wrote:

Yes, you can login using https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca and report your phone lost/stolen your account information will also be there.

@Micaelgravel, do you have a 'My account' profile created, or did you not do that when you activated your plan with Public Mobile?

If you do have a My Account profile, you can do as @sandpublic has mentioned above.  If you do not remember your password, there is a password reset option on that page that works sometimes.

If you don't have a My Account profile, you will need to do as suggested, and private message the Moderator_Team for assistance.

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Micaelgravel wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message To

public mobile customer support team (Moderators)>> Click here 

When are Moderators available and how long till I get a response.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 9 PM Eastern time.
  • Saturday and Sunday from 9 AM to 7:30 PM Eastern time.

And be patient please

Good Luck

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

You will need help from the moderator...we don't have access to your account..

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and give them details of your account...

To log in your account it's your email adress and a password...

Need Help? Let's chat.