cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help processing payment

Xintian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I need help with payment the credit card is on file but it didn't charge my credit card in July and my phone is suspended. I try to pay on my logging in but when I click on pay button nothing happens, the button doesn't work. It spins for a second and then nothing. 

Some please help me. 

8 REPLIES 8

Great👏

I believe that it's a public mobile glitch yes. This has been going on since November 2023.

Did you try incognito mode?

Try the app instead.  Many people has reported success this way.

If not, you will probably need to purchase vouchers and load that way tomorrow until you are able to successfully update cc.

Xintian

I tried incognito mode and I think that worked thanks

@Xintian wrote:

Thanks but didn't work. I updated payment by new credit card but there isn't a pay button. I have no idea what is going on. Is it a system wide problem? 

Since it's not allowing a payment, your only alternative for now would be to use a voucher for payment.  I realize that this is inconvenient, but it would get your service up and running again.  Vouchers can be purhcased from some convenience stores, gas stations, and pharmacies, and from websites such as recharge.com and muskbird.com.  Please note that some Public Mobile voucher merchants do charge convenience fees/handling fees.

Neil11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You will need to contact customer service agent to fix your issue. Either via the following link:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

If you are having a difficult time, then you can private message CSA:

Send a private message to CSA through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Xintian

Thanks but didn't work. I updated payment by new credit card but there isn't a pay button. I have no idea what is going on. Is it a system wide problem? 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Xintian  many people have indicated that they are having issues with updating their credit card info.

Clear cache and try again. Also use ingonto mode of you are able.

If you tried too many times in one day it might not work and you would need to try again tomorrow. 

Try this link and see if it will be any better.

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/manage-card.

If you have the app, you can also update payment method under the Payment tab. 

@Xintian wrote:

Hello I need help with payment the credit card is on file but it didn't charge my credit card in July and my phone is suspended. I try to pay on my logging in but when I click on pay button nothing happens, the button doesn't work. It spins for a second and then nothing.  

Before trying again, I would make sure that the charge has not going through by logging into your credit card's online account to see if there is charge.  This would be to try to avoid duplicate charges.  I would suggest closing the Self Serve website and logging back in again using private/incognito mode and then check if the Public Mobile account status has updated.

Need Help? Let's chat.