cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a receipt for payment for tax purposes

deweydb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

In my account all I can find is some very high level of balance information.  But this does not include taxes charged, or dates the charge was placed.  This is insufficient for tax purposes and makes it illegal for me to use my business phone line with publicmobile as a legitmate tax deduction.  I'm kind of astonished that this is the case.  You guys need to fix this ASAP or I will be forced to switch to another company. 

I'm really quite amazed that such a basic feature was overlooked for this long.

4 REPLIES 4

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

this is a great thread which has all the info the mods require to issue an invoice which takes upto 30 days.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Invoice-Request/m-p/174070#M52476

also a possible  work around (depending on your needs)  would be to buy vouchers and use they receipt from the store.

Whatever payment method you have elected will have a record of your GST payments.

On the other hand, you are correct that this is a weakness of the system. But, you cannot count on it being rectified beyond the suggestions made in the forum today.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Lg85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@deweydb

In order to request a copy of the invoice or payment receipt for tax purposes, you will need to send a private message to the moderators by clicking here.

In your message, include your name, phone number and PIN number. Also include which period you would like them to issue the payment for (i.e. from January - December 2017). They will email you a copy of the invoice within 30 days.

I previously requested a copy of an invoice and it took around a month to get it. 

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I believe you can request a receipt by sending a private message to @CS_Agent with your account information.  

Need Help? Let's chat.