cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED HELP TO RETRIVE PASSWORD AND ACCES TO PAIEMENT

gabrielsoucy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to pay my bill at PublicMobil but I lost my password and my email adresse I used is no more in service. I need to put a new credit card number as the old one had expired too.

I have my name, my sim card number and my phone number. Then it is impossible to send email to support team... Can you help me because it is bad for me now.. I have to quit my home in 2hours and I dont have acces to a proper phone service. Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

611 can only be used both vouchers unless a cc is on file.

Vouchers online can be bought at recharge.com

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@gabrielsoucy wrote:

I would like to pay my bill at PublicMobil but I lost my password and my email adresse I used is no more in service. I need to put a new credit card number as the old one had expired too.

I have my name, my sim card number and my phone number. Then it is impossible to send email to support team... Can you help me because it is bad for me now.. I have to quit my home in 2hours and I dont have acces to a proper phone service. Thank you

You can dial 611 from your phone and make a payment from there without needing to log into your self serve account.

Public mobile does not have e-mail support. You can send them a private message with this community account but it takes 48-72 hours for response. Click this to send them a message. Remember to give a full description of your issue with as much detail and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number so they don’t send you a message back asking for more details.

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT) 

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Need Help? Let's chat.