cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My plan was removed?

samgabbay
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So i paid for another 3 months but then i login to my account today and theere seems to be no plan?

Capture.PNG

@Shazia_K  @Mary_M? Any Assistance? Site Bug Maybe?

10 REPLIES 10

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thank you letting us know @samgabbay 😄

Enjoy your weekend!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

samgabbay

Fixed now 😄

dohadotahmed
@srlawren it's resolved now. It was giving generic error by the system if I clicked on plan details.
But now I can see my promotional 4 gb plan.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@samgabbay what happens if you click on Plan Details?  Do you see the plan there?

EDIT:  e.g. mine shows as:

MyPlan.png

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

samgabbay

Seems like the system has gone Nuts

samgabbay

Everything works but when i wanted to check my Data usage.. Complete system glitch. Was wondering what's going on.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Wow, that is an interesting glitch!  Nobody is complaining to me about service disruptions, so I am not going to check the accounts and generate unnecessary angst.  Ignorance is bliss.

dohadotahmed
After reading your post I checked my both account and confirmed that it's a system glitch. My plan and also my wife's plan both showing the same thing as you mentioned.
Hope it will resolve soon. Both the phone working with talk, text and data with no problem.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

When you paid is the money in available funds?  I am sure a mod can help you out.  it looks like your renewal was a couple days ago have you had no service since then? 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is your phone still working (ie. sending/receiving texts, data working, calling working)? Was your account suspended prior to your recent payment?

If you still get service it might just be a system issue. You current plan is probably still active, it just isn't showing, though not sure why.

Mods should be able to assist with this. 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.