cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My plan is not working

reklaw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Had issue with stopped payment after being billed as koodo. thought i rectified the problem and now my texting and phone aren't working.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Please keep us updated on how this gets resolved as a buddy had a similar headache (I used his referral code when I came back)

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You're going to need to buy vouchers and contact the support people to make the payments. This is not your fault though. Do not let them penalize you for a long period of time like they would on a normal chargeback. Ask to be escalated if they give you the hassle.

When you get through this short term hassle then it should be back to normal. Don't let them push you around. This is not your fault.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@reklaw it was an issue supposed to have fixed by PM earlier :

[Resolved] Statement Indicates Koodo - Community (publicmobile.ca)

You might need to use voucher to get the account unsuspended first.  But please open a ticket with PM Support and work with them on a solution:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.