Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new number not activated

Dougie1968
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

My name is dougie 

Today I buy a new public mobile number

I fill all details on activation form and payment details and unfortunately I click the back key of my mobile. I called on public mobile customer care service they said you can go on public mobile community website so I have a request please help me to activate my number as soon as.

My this public mobile number ********************

Please reply me on my email address 

Or my landline number 

4 REPLIES 4

Sorry had to 😂😂teach-me-how-to-dougie.jpg

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Dougie1968 Please use the 3 dots on the top right of your post to delete your personal information. It's a public forum. PM will not call you, you have to contact them here.  How far did tou get in the activation process Dougie? Did you pay? If you insert the SIM into your phone does PM show up as the provider? Thanks

@Dougie1968 wrote:

Hi 

My name is dougie 

Today I buy a new public mobile number

I fill all details on activation form and payment details and unfortunately I click the back key of my mobile. I called on public mobile customer care service they said you can go on public mobile community website so I have a request please help me to activate my number as soon as.

My this public mobile number xxxd

Please reply me on my email address 

Cx

Or my landline number 

Xxxxxxx

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has no phone number for customer service. Not sure who you called??

In any event was your credit card charged? If so put your sim card in your phone. Does anything work? Text? Call? MMS? Data?

I presume something works since you listed a public mobile phone number 

Was a self serve Account created ? If not (since you hit back button) you can create one on below link if your sim card works.

.https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

First please click the 3 dots on right side of your post and edit the post to delete your personal information..as it's visible for the public to see.

Need Help? Let's chat.