cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account

Bestlife
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I am trying to log into my account which I created yesterday. I had a package in my cart but it expired last night. I went to log in today and it said Resume Activation. I clicked on that but then got an  XXX error code. Can you help me with this please!

Thank you!

Bestlife

6 REPLIES 6

self solution removed/solution re-assigned

Bestlife

Thank you!!  That worked!!!

Bestlife

But I have not ordered anything yet. I had a package in my cart last night so I could get the SIM card mailed to me, but I did not complete the transaction. This morning I saw that there were new packages so I clicked the one that I wanted and I got this. Resume Activation or Go to Log in Page. I chose Resume Activation but then received this, We have Encountered an Error Processing Your Request. Error Code XXX

Bestlife

Hello, I created my account and then chose a package to get a SIM card mailed to me. I had the package in my cart but never completed it. This morning I saw that there were new packages so I chose one and when I logged back in it gave me 2 options. Resume Activation or Go To Log In Page. When I hit Resume activation I got this message We Encountered an Error Processing Your Request. Error Code XXX

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Bestlife  Are you trying in the app ? If not download the app to finish the activation 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Bestlife were you using the app for activation last night??

if you have not use the app yet, the activation was not completed.  Please download and login to complete the subscription steps

If you had used the app and got to step 6 already, then, please check with support for further investigation

1. Open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
    Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", then "Other", then "Login" and finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗
2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.