cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple lines on same account?

pashadee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi guys, 

I currently have a line wit Public mobile and would like to add one or two more lines, it's not very straight forward on how to do that... if anyone has already done that I would appreciate the help.

thanks

15 REPLIES 15

@agmilaya Try using a gmail account + aliases. For example if your email is agmilaya@gmail.com. one could agmilaya+kid@gmail.com, another agmilaya+hub@gmail.com. keep them under 30 characters.  Stay safe. 

agmilaya

I wish this is something the PM can change or address and be able to have a unified 1 username access instead of having multiple email address to access different accounts. Koodo does it and other carriers..... just saying...

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lieux wrote:

What the point the advantage to have an email with dots???

@Lieux the point that may not have been terribly clear in the responses to this post so far is that every account must have a unique email address assigned to it.  Using the gmail tricks that @mimmo mentioned means that you can effectively create more than 1 unique email address that end up in the same single Gmail account.  More here:  http://www.thewindowsclub.com/gmail-address-tricks

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mimmo

@Lieux the alias allows one person to manage multiple accounts using the same address.  I use name+mom and name+dad@gmail.com so that they do not need to be bothered with it. 

@mimmo thanks for clarification... so what happened when you have an email with a dot during the identification??? Only one person can receive the message???!! What the point the advantage to have an email with dots???

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@pashadee Just to let you know PM is a Prepaid service not post paid so per line you have to make separate account.

*** Please note: I am not a Moderator ***

pashadee

Thanks for the responses guys. I guess I got my answer, that it is not possible to manage multiple lines from one account.

Exact @pashadee you will need to create 3 different usernames and passwords for your different numbers...you will be able to manage but in 3 differents accounts... I have read that you can use a same email adress but with . Or +.... but I m not sure.. someone else can explain to you..

mimmo

1 phone number /1 account per  email address.

If you use Gmail you can create a Gmail alias name@gmsil.com = na.me@gmail.com =name+son@gmail.com

Be aware the + is not valid though when doing account verifications for mod communication. 

pashadee

That's sweet 🙂

pashadee

Thanks for the response Lieux.. I am looking at having 3 phones with 3 different sims and 3 different (or same) plans ... I'm not sure if what you are saying is that I have to create 3 separate accounts for this and pay with the same credit card? If that's the case that's pretty inconvenient.. it would be nice to just login with one user and password and be able to manage / pay for all 3 lines.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

you need to register and activate different sim card, not adding to the same account.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

And you can refer one sim for another one and have a 10$ credit on the second one... @pashadeeSmiley Happy

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Hello @pashadee

We have 4 plans here but a plan is for one person one number.... you will need many SIM cards if you want more than one number... you can pay with the same credit card...

Need Help? Let's chat.