cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly amount more expensive for two months

douber
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

for the months of may and june, my account was charged 1$ extra for topup without notification, and without any change. Then in july, back to the normal amount. What is that about?

11 REPLIES 11

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@douber  Go into your payment history select the appropriate date range and you should be very quickly figure out the why.

@douber 

Another possibly around losing a referral a couple months ago is that you may now have just hit an anniversary date with PM adding an additional $1 loyalty credit putting you back to where you were before losing a referral. And as others have said A possibility is that one of your referrals suspended service for awhile and is now back again.

AE_Collector

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

There is no need to contact moderator yet until we find out what is the issue with the referral reward.

@douber 

You can post a screen shot of your payment history for the last 3 months with your personal info masked out as requested by @totalUser.

One of your referral may be stopped payment for couple of months and now that referral is paying again.    If you don't want to post a screen shot of your payment history, you can check the amount of refer-a-friend credit you got on May, June and July renewals.  Please update.  Thanks

Have a better and better days.

@douber wrote:

Thank you all for the responses. 

When I check in the payment history, all the credits are ok (referrals, auto-payment, and so). The problematic line for the two months is this one : 

Automatic Top-Up/Réapprovisionnements auto.

Which has always been 10$ since I became a PM client, and then for may and june, it shows 11$. Then in july, it is back to 10$.

It seems like the automatic top-up got up by 1$, but all the credits are the same and the plan is still 10+5$. 

I am not able to send a screenshot at the moment, sorry. I hope this information helps. 

Maybe contact the Moderator_Team to look into this via private message using this link.

@douber 

Please contact moderators to look into the matter for you.

Two ways to reach them

1- 

Simon.JPG

2- or via private message at link below

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

douber
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you all for the responses. 

When I check in the payment history, all the credits are ok (referrals, auto-payment, and so). The problematic line for the two months is this one : 

Automatic Top-Up/Réapprovisionnements auto.

Which has always been 10$ since I became a PM client, and then for may and june, it shows 11$. Then in july, it is back to 10$.

It seems like the automatic top-up got up by 1$, but all the credits are the same and the plan is still 10+5$. 

I am not able to send a screenshot at the moment, sorry. I hope this information helps. 

Log into your self serve account and under "make a payment". Click "view payment history"..

Go through all transactions for last 90 days. You may be able to pinpoint what occured.

Could be you lost a referral or as others said a referral had their account suspended for a period of time.

Or it could be something like the system only applied a credit for a reward after charging you when it normally applies the credit first.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@douber if it is 1$, that means most likely your referral was not active and then get back to normal. Do you have referrals?

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@douber 

Can you please take a screenshot of your paymenthistory, cropout personal info, that easy we can figure it out.

Every transaction is also named, that should tell you

What is thirty balance?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@douber it sounds like one of your friend referrals was suspended for 2 30 day cycles. And was just reactivated. Stay safe. 

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@douber hi is it possible you lost a reward/referal  or community reward? check in your self serve under rewards

Need Help? Let's chat.