cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator Team message unanswered

PlayDoh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So my wife’s phone isn’t working, despite having enough funds on the account for even next month. 

They’ve taken the plan funds, yet the account stays suspended / inactive. 

Here is the post 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Plan-not-re-activating/m-p/287789/highl...

I messaged the Moderator Team 5 days ago yet no response. My patients are up, and I’m not going to simply wait until someone gets around to fixing the issue. Since that seems like the only option, just wait for the goodwill of someone, which is absurd, I will be looking for another provider if this isn’t solved ASAP. 

Does ANYONE have any idea when I might expect a reply? Does this Moderator Team actually have the ability to directly resolve issues? And how would anyone request a refund of money, since service isn’t part of the PM business model?

7 REPLIES 7

PlayDoh

@will13am wrote:

@PlayDoh, I went through the same issue with funds applied to renewal but the account remaining in suspended state last week.  While waiting for the moderator team to respond, the account changed to active state on its own.  It seems like the response time is ever degrading which not something nice to see.  Since there is not much else you can do but wait, hopefully your situation will turn out like mine and the account will start working. 

Did your plan start at the time it finally activated? Or was it when you paid?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@PlayDoh, I went through the same issue with funds applied to renewal but the account remaining in suspended state last week.  While waiting for the moderator team to respond, the account changed to active state on its own.  It seems like the response time is ever degrading which not something nice to see.  Since there is not much else you can do but wait, hopefully your situation will turn out like mine and the account will start working. 

PlayDoh

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@PlayDoh wrote:

So my wife’s phone isn’t working, despite having enough funds on the account for even next month. 

Here is the post 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Plan-not-re-activating/m-p/287789/highl...

I messaged the Moderator Team 5 days ago yet no response. My patients are up, and I’m not going to simply wait until someone gets around to fixing the issue. Since that seems like the only option, just wait for the goodwill of someone, which is absurd, I will be looking for another provider if this isn’t solved ASAP. 

Does ANYONE have any idea when I might expect a reply? Does this Moderator Team actually have the ability to directly resolve issues? And how would anyone request a refund of money, since service isn’t part of the PM business model?

Sorry to hear about this .I have seen this posted a few times and it has been working . Login to your self serve report your phone as lost or stolen wait 5 minutes then report it found.  This disables your sim and restarts it when you say you find the phone.  The other thing people have been found is adding $1 and that has for some reason for accounts going again

Ya I’ve tried that twice. Tried adding more money, rebooting the iPhone and rebooting with the sim out. 

No joy. Thanks though, I appreciate the help. 

Now its very slow,  It wasnt like that before.   Now it takes 3 days or so for one reply.  

PM need more people on their team.

@mimmo wrote:

yeah there were a couple post today where the lost stolen trick worked.

5 days is a very long time.  I woudl message them again if either of the two tricks don't  work.

You are correct about the 5 days.  This isn't normal at all @CS_Agent needs to respond

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

yeah there were a couple post today where the lost stolen trick worked.

5 days is a very long time.  I woudl message them again if either of the two tricks don't  work.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@PlayDoh wrote:

Here is the post 

Sorry to hear about this .I have seen this posted a few times and it has been working . Login to your self serve report your phone as lost or stolen wait 5 minutes then report it found.  This disables your sim and restarts it when you say you find the phone.  The other thing people have been found is adding $1 and that has for some reason for accounts going again

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.