cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile data

vinlorana
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I got the 15cad per month plan. Before I have 1gig plus 500mb bonus. Now I noticed I only got 250mb. Was there any changes with the plan?

Also, every time I turn on my data I get a notification to sign in to network. I haven't experience this before and hen I click the notification, it it says error. I haven't use my data for two months now.

2 REPLIES 2

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@vinlorana 

It sounds like you are getting the plan data amounts mixed up between the $15 plan (250mb) and the $25 plan (1gb) but formerly 500mb+500mb autopay bonus=1gb. There has been poor messaging on public mobile's part and a lack of updating said messaging when updating the plans over the past 10 months especially so your confusion is understandable unless you have a screenshot saying otherwise. The network error notification does reflect not having any mobile data remaining in your 30 day plan.

@vinlorana wrote:

Hello I got the 15cad per month plan. Before I have 1gig plus 500mb bonus. Now I noticed I only got 250mb. Was there any changes with the plan?

Also, every time I turn on my data I get a notification to sign in to network. I haven't experience this before and hen I click the notification, it it says error. I haven't use my data for two months now.

Sorry, but the $15 plan has never had 1.5GB of data.  250MB is the usual amount. The sign in to network message comes on screen when you've ran out of data. To proceed further, you'll need to change your plan or purchase a data add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.