cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Extra GB

Tristan05
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Back when PM changed their colour scheme to the blue and cream colours it is today I got a 1 gb bonus per month for free. It was working fine for the months after the updated look up until about 2 months ago. Now I’m back with my regular 1gb per month.

Did anyone else also get this data bonus? And if you did and also don’t have it anymore does anyone know why that could be?

7 REPLIES 7

carobass65
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Depends on the promotion. Some promotions do have an expiry date. I know the Christmas promotions did nor expire

The good news is that there will most likely be other promos coming up down the road, at the very least something around the holidays usually.

Tristan05
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I honesty can’t even find the email anymore but you’re probably right. I just didn’t realize that it was set for a specific amount of months. That makes a lot of sense now that I’m thinking about it though. Thanks for helping clear up my confusion.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

There was a Lunar promo back in Feb 2021 for 1gb for 8 months. Other than that, maybe you're thinking of the freebies. Those are add-ons that stay on your account until used up.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Tristan05   you sure it wasn't an offer with expiry?  like some offer has only 12 months or so

If you are unsure what was the original offer, you can open ticket with PM support and have them to confirm:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Tristan05 

tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

and go to Plan & Add-ons, check it out.

not see then contact to support team by CS_Agent

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Tristan05 Bonus data per month was likely limited for x amount of months. When did you activate? If you do not remember, check your email for a Welcome Email from Public Mobile. Then we can probably find out what kind of promo they ran. It's possible that a 6 months promo is over. 

Need Help? Let's chat.