cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

larryfitzgerald
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm new here. How do I expand my messages, so I can read them completely ? I recieve several lines than dot dot dot.....

13 REPLIES 13

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That's great to hear @larryfitzgerald🙂

Let us know what helped fix it for you... also clicking which post helped Solve your question helps us out too!

larryfitzgerald

Thank you all for your assistance. My problems are solved. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@larryfitzgerald wrote:

I'm new here. How do I expand my messages, so I can read them completely ? I recieve several lines than dot dot dot.....

@larryfitzgerald 

Click on the "Subject Line" or "RE" area, it will underline when you hover over it.

It is located under the name of the person's Community name.

EDIT: i think @dabr said this too.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Or, @larryfitzgerald , you mean like here, below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/thread/category-id/P...

Then, you just expand the message by clicking on the subject line of the message you wish to read. 

BlueB

@LurganIeUk wrote:

@BlueB wrote:

Can you help us understand exactly what messages you're talking about?  Are you asking about messages on your phone, or somewhere within Public Mobile?

Further, what type of messages?  ...what app/screen/etc are you seeing these truncated messages?  That will help us pinpoint exactly how to help.  🙂

OP SAID.....

Galaxy 8 . Messages from P.M. community. 

Yes, but it's unclear exactly what messages those are, assuming PM = Public Mobile.  Are they the email notifications (summaries)?  If so, that's different than some other messages the OP may receive that may or not be phone related.  If email, the OP would have to click and access the messages on the Public Mobile site.  That's part of the reason for looking for some clarity. 🙂

@larryfitzgerald - Let us know if we're on the right track here... unfortunately, there are many different types/places that these messages could be.

@larryfitzgerald 

Do you possibly mean that you're getting email notifications of messages that are being received through the public mobile community?

If so, then in order to view the full content of the messages you would need to sign into your community account and read messages. You will see any notifications of replies by clicking on the Bell icon in the top-right while logged into Community account. 

@BlueB wrote:

Can you help us understand exactly what messages you're talking about?  Are you asking about messages on your phone, or somewhere within Public Mobile?

Further, what type of messages?  ...what app/screen/etc are you seeing these truncated messages?  That will help us pinpoint exactly how to help.  🙂

OP SAID.....

BlueB

Anonymous
Not applicable

@larryfitzgerald : Or do you mean the list of posts where you might see "... See more..." at the end cutting off the rest of the post? Click on it.

@larryfitzgerald wrote:

@larryfitzgerald   If it's in your community inbox then click the line after Re: that is the subject heading. 

Edit:  Click the envelope icon top right on this screen next to your avatar, if you're asking about private messages from moderators or other users here.

larryfitzgerald

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Are you talking about text messages? What kind of phone do you have?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@larryfitzgerald wrote:

@larryfitzgerald   Click the subject heading and it should open your message.

Need Help? Let's chat.