cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making a payment

Sukhi1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I made a payment of $20 using payment voucher yesterday evening and still I am not able to make a call. Earlier, whenever I made payment using payment voucher, it was instant.

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@srlawren wrote:

@Lieux wrote:

@Mollster wrote:

I thought you could only by the vouchers at Esso gas stations

No there is some more locations to buy voucher...like mobile shop, wow boutique, london drugs...

@Mollster @Lieux I've purchased them at Shell stations in the past as well; one near where I live and one near the office I used to work from

My observations are that if a store has a display of gift cards then they probably can sell PM vouchers. If they have the pinpad terminal thingy then even more likely. If they do gift cards with their own system then maybe not.

And of course recharge.com. There srlawren. 🙂

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lieux wrote:

@Mollster wrote:

No there is some more locations to buy voucher...like mobile shop, wow boutique, london drugs...

@Mollster @Lieux I've purchased them at Shell stations in the past as well; one near where I live and one near the office I used to work from

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Mollster wrote:

Mollster
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Sukhi1 wrote:

I made a payment of $20 using payment voucher yesterday evening and still I am not able to make a call. Earlier, whenever I made payment using payment voucher, it was instant.

Did you buy your voucher at the same store? Some place it could take longer...Can you see if your self serve account shows ACTIVE? And does your money is in your available funds or not?

Need Help? Let's chat.