cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Made a mistake

Asher2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Well uh. Think I made a mistake.

So a couple of months ago, I didn’t really want to get “promotional text messages” from Public Mobile anymore. So I texted “STOP” to the phone number 4911.

Now that “More Is Merrier” is happening, I think I need to get promotional messages back, so how do I do that? 

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Asher2 wrote:

Well uh. Think I made a mistake.

So a couple of months ago, I didn’t really want to get “promotional text messages” from Public Mobile anymore. So I texted “STOP” to the phone number 4911.

Now that “More Is Merrier” is happening, I think I need to get promotional messages back, so how do I do that? 

@Asher2 

You can send a text message saying "YES" to 4911. 

If you received the message earlier, this doing this will add the two add-ons to your account. 

If you haven't yet received the text message about this offer, you'll receive a reply back that you're not eligible for the offer.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact support agents is the only way to get this promotion if you have sent STOP to the short code of PM to stop all the communications. That why I post a thread also that if anyone had blocked PM number in the past unblock it so you ll get the promotion text. Wait till 15th Dec and then create a ticket for the promo to be applied manually to your account.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Asher2 YOu can wait till after Dec 15.  If you still not getting the invite, open a ticket with PM and they will apply the bonus for you 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Asher2 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Need Help? Let's chat.