cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MULTIPLE SIMS

amandae
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, My sister in law has a phone through you. I want to order 4 sim cards for me and my family. Do i have to pay shipping on all 4, could they be packaged together

8 REPLIES 8

@amandae I originally thought the same as you, about courier costs being wasteful. I've only been with PM for 3 weeks, but my understanding as to why PM kept the courier charge in place (even after the potential work stoppage with Canada Post was rectified) was that people were ordering SIM cards and not activating them. This way it's motivation to activate your SIM to get your $10 + tax back.

BTW, thanks for the solution nod (my first one!)

amandae
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks. I realize i will get the money back it just seems wasteful and leaves a bad taste in my mouth 

Hopefully this is something you can work towards 🙂

Ionut
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
@daredogg oh I didn't know that. Good to know. Thanks:)

@Ionut To receive the refund once activated, you need to email rebate@publicmobile.ca with your SIM order number and your PM phone number, not contact the moderators. @Chaos_Scorpio already shared the link above with the appropriate instructions.

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

As @Chaos_Scorpio has already mentioned, you'll have to do separate orders. Although that seems "expensive", the refunds go back on the original payment form. If you use a credit card, you may not even notice. If you use PayPal, the amount goes back to your Wallet (not original payment source).

FYI, after I activated my SIM and sent an email for my refund, I had the funds back for 2 new accounts within an hour (even though they specify up to 7 days). I was impressed, so please don't let the separate orders deter you from joining PM. There is an excellent group of moderators in this board that will ensure your setup goes smoothly.

Hope to be welcoming you and your family to the PM family soon!

Ionut
You cannot order 4 at once in bulk. You can make 4 orders and once you activate them you send a message to PM moderators and they will rebate the fees right away:)

TroyDaBes

Sadly, you can't order 4 sims in 1 order. You will need 4 separate orders and you will have to pay the shipping for all of those. You can request a refund at rebate@publicmobile.ca

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

you would need 4 orders... but you are refunded on all four.

refund instructions 

PM does not provide multiple packs, its been asked a lot. 

Need Help? Let's chat.