cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty rewards

Wheatenguy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't exactly remember when I signed up but I am sure it is more than a year ago - it should be AT LEAST two years by now - maybe longer - but I am only getting one year loyalty reward.  How do I find out when I first signed up?

10 REPLIES 10

jimbobs
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I just did this knowing that it's been almost a year since I signed up with PM.  That information is not available on your account page or self-serve.  However, you would have received a welcome message by email from Public Mobile.  That will give you your anniversary date.

smiley3
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Looks like your not quite to two years yet bud!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Wheatenguy  If you setup your community account at around the same time of your activation then you will have to wait until September 2020 to get your second year loyalty reward.

Awhile ago someone thought they should be getting two years loyalty now as they were definitely Well past their first year. But you only get the 1 year $1 loyalty credit once you've been a customer for a full year so you need to be just past two full years to step up to $2 loyalty credit.

You can always see your last year of billings buy entering a manual start and stop date (not choosing one of the drop down options that only goes to 6 months). Look for when you first received the $1 loyalty credit to narrow down when the second year loyalty award should arrive.

AE_Collector

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Wheatenguy 

We know that you are less than 25 months ago when you joint PM.  Otherwise, you are collecting $2/30days.

1.  Check your rewards section on your overview page.  If you get $2 loyalty, you just passed the second anniversary date.  You will get your $2 loyalty credit on your next renewal date.

2.  If you do not have $2 loyalty reward, search your payment history from 16 March 2019 to 16 March 2020.  Look for the month you received your first $1 loyalty credit in 2019.  That is the month in 2020 you will get your $2 loyalty credit.

3.  I create my community account a few days after my PM account.  It is easy for my to find out the month that I will get my loyalty reward.

If you want to find the welcome email with the activation receipt search for the email from 

public-mobile-notifications@publicmobile.ca

The subject is

Your Public Mobile Activation Details

Sarlye
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Wheatenguy @If you joined the community at the same time you signed up, you can check when you registered by click My Profile - the top right icon drop down. And if you scroll half way down, you will see when you registered to the community. 

I just clicked on your icon and you registered on August, 2018.

Hope that might give you an idea how long ago you joined.

🤗

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Wheatenguy 

I can see in your profile that you created the community account at the end of August 2018, so that is 1.5 years ago. If you also activated your sim around that time and if you didn't spend too long being suspended and away, you should be getting it

If you are on autopay you can go to your reward section and see how much money you got for renewals, once you hit 28 you should also be starting to get your loyalty.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/rewards/ 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Wheatenguy do you still have either the PM welcome emails or your 4 digit pin text message? That should give you an idea of when you signed up. You should have gotten the first loyalty reward on the 13th payment and this one on the 25th. Barring any suspensions of your account for more than 60 days, and your account had to be in good standing. If you suspended your account, then the loyalty reward will be extended by that time. See link on loyalty reward https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/the-loyalty-reward

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Wheatenguy Try to find a welcome email from PM. Also, can contact moderators : click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions, OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.