cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty program

shelby72
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, just changed my plan and I noticed my loyalty program was not applied on my billing

4 REPLIES 4

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@shelby72 wrote:

Hi, just changed my plan and I noticed my loyalty program was not applied on my billing

@shelby72, if you made a change prior to your normal renewal date your rewards will not be applied.  Rewards are applied on renewal dates only (so if you chose to change your plan on your renewal date they should have been applied).  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@shelby72 

you can Logout Self-Serve and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

for microsoft edge how to update your browser visit Here 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and sign in to Self-Serveand maybe is take from 24 to 48 hr to you will see it,

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
  • If you’ve changed your plan prior to your current plan renewal date, you will receive your Reward credits after you have paid for the new plan, within approximately 24 hours. Rewards will be applied normally from then on.

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@shelby72  - I believe you will have to contact the CSA to resolve this issue.  Try using the chat box. 

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.