cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Rewards validation

de3pbhogal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Doesn't look like loyalty rewards were applied.

Can someone validate as I think I was over charged.

Same goes for my wife's account.

6 REPLIES 6

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@de3pbhogal wrote:

Hi,

Same goes for my wife's account.

Your community account was created 28 Feb 2018.  If your wife and your PM account were created around the same time, you should be receiving $2 loyalty credit on your renewal. 

When you and your wife activated your plans?

We will provide next step after knowing your activation dates.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@de3pbhogal rarely are rewards applied incorrectly .

Why do you think they were not applied? And which ones?   The easiest way to determine is post a screenshot of your payment history (remove personal details)  this shows itemised rewards.  And then state exactly which rewards you think are missing and why.

de3pbhogal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've sent a private message to the moderators as my rewards don't seem like they were accurately applied

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@de3pbhogal  your community registration date is February 5th, 2018. If your account was established then, you are entitled to $2 per 30 day cycle. Contact the moderators and ask them to check and rectify this for you and your spouse. Use either SIMON or private message to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Loyalty award is given after the next renewal date after 12 months 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/the-loyalty-reward

You can see which awards are under your account by logging into your self serve account.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@de3pbhogal wrote:

Hi,

Acc: xxxxxxx

Hello @de3pbhogal , please edit your post by using the top 3 dots at the right top of your own post and using the edit feature to remove your account number.

This a public forum.

If this is your first month with Public Mobile and you used a referral code. You will receive $10 off your 2nd month's bill. 1st month is paid in full. $10 should show up in your self serve account within 72 hours.

If you are on autopay. You will receive your 1st and 2nd month's $2 off on your 2nd month's bill as well.

If you have been with Public Mobile for sometime and you feel you are missing rewards please review your transaction history in your self serve account. Maybe a "Refer-a-Friend Reward" is dropped, if this person is no longer a customer?

If you still, think something is missing - RE: Loyalty Rewards (were they there last month, but now not there this month? on both you and your wife's account?)

Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.