cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Reward - When will it be applied?

InternM001
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just to note real quick that I'm under the old rewards system.

So I'm coming up to my 2nd anniversary since switching to public mobile (mid September), and I was wondering if the 2nd loyalty reward will be applied on my next payment (an additional $1 off phone bill for a total of $2/month in loyalty rewards)? However, my next phone bill isn't till early September (before the official anniversary date) so I'm currently not seeing that reward applied under payments. I'm guessing that the reward goes off of the anniversary date, not anniversary month, so the extra loyalty reward won't be applied till my October bill? I honestly don't remember how it worked the first time I qualified for loyalty rewards, and I'm just a bit concerned Public may not be keeping on top of people in the old rewards system since introducing points. 

This is probably a dumb question but I thought I'd ask. If it doesn't appear on my October bill then I'll definitely contact Public Mobile's support. 

2 REPLIES 2

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Oh how I miss the loyalty release ards and the $2 autopay lol

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Not a dumb question @InternM001 

For your 1st year loyalty it looks like below.

In my experience, the 2nd year loyalty showed up on the 26th payment cycle.

Hope this make sense.

# of Payments, and # of 30 day cycles without renewing early or being suspended)Note/Awarded
1This is your activation payment
14$1 should be applied (if not suspended for more than 60 days within the anniversary period)
Need Help? Let's chat.