cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Phone

Peeper
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • I know this has been asked but none of the solutions work for us. My husband lost his phone and in order to access his account, they send a code to the lost phone (we tried changing his password and entering the wrong code 4 times) We wanted to get a new SIM card and keep his old number but we cannot get in to his account. HELP!
4 REPLIES 4

Peeper

Thank you. I sent off a private message to support. 

Peeper

I do not get that option, even when I change the password or enter the code incorrectly multiple times. The options are a text or voice mail - both to the lost phone.

@Peeper wrote:
  • I know this has been asked but none of the solutions work for us. My husband lost his phone and in order to access his account, they send a code to the lost phone (we tried changing his password and entering the wrong code 4 times) We wanted to get a new SIM card and keep his old number but we cannot get in to his account. HELP!

Please try selecting the opton to have the code sent by e-mail.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Peeper  If you have a new SIM card on hand contact support and ask them to sim swap the number for you , that way you will keep his same phone number and plan 

submit ticket with support . using the chat bubble bottom right of screen 

Handy1_0-1719187083701.jpeg

If that doesn’t work you can always send  direct  private message to support .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.