cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Disabled

teeffurny
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I'm trying to login to my account but when I put in my login and password I get the following message "Sorry ,your login has been disabled. Please visit the online Community at publicmobile.ca/community for assistance." Has anyone had any experience with this?

Thanks, 

3 REPLIES 3

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Luddite wrote:

@SD08 FYI: email notification of private messages is now the default for any new account.

@Luddite

Thanks, but actually, I'm the one who discovered the change here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/I-can-t-figure-out-what-email-I-signed-up-...

As the OP's community account was registered in February, it might not have e-mail notices on by default, so I'm including that advice just in case.  Robot Happy

@SD08 FYI: email notification of private messages is now the default for any new account.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Has your account been expired for 90 days or more? If so, it would have been deleted and your plan/number lost.  That would be why you can't login.

If this is not your situation, then you may need a password reset with the help of a moderator.  Click this Moderator_Team link to private message for assistance.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Include your e-mail address and phone number.

Password resets are time-sensitive, so be alert for any response from the mods, and don't delay once you get the reset message.   I also recommend you turn on e-mail notifications for receipt of private messages in your community account.  To do this, go to Settings -> Preferences -> Private Messenger.  Tick the checkbox for "Receive email notifications for new private messages" and click save after making the change.

Need Help? Let's chat.