cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

haaruunos1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Every time I have to try and pay do I have to face this log in problems Every time? If u guys can't handle this let us know we will take our business somewhere else this is getting ridiculous u guys forcing us to register automatically into our bank I don't want to do that can someone for the last time please fix this I need to pay so I can use my phone tomorrow please 

10 REPLIES 10

@Souce- Welcome to the Community. I type in my credentials and it does nothing. So yes I agree with softech, this must be saved settings and things in your browser. I don't save logins.

Souce
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have no issues logging in I'm just telling the op what I did to fix my problem.  🙂

Thanks for the reply though

@Souce   are you using Chrome and saved username/password?

if you are using Chrome, after you picked your username from the saved list, DO NOT click login. Chrome has the feature to autologin after

Just in case it does not work, then please try again using Incognito mode, it should work that way

Souce
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I log in I don't click login .

I click anywhere else on the page and stopped getting the page is expired error.

After I put in user and password. 

CGO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

here is PM community. maybe agent around? less pay less service. you may select auto-pay when login next time.

All that information should be put on a fridge magnet and included with every PM sim card purchase. lol

I think the constant system downtime is pathetic. But I was giving you options when a downtime happens to be when you want to make a payment.

There's the log in. There's 611. There's 1-855-4pu-blic (same as 611 but 611 can only be dialed from the device). There's the chatbot. There's real time payments.

The login, 611 (with 4 digit account pin) and the chatbot can use the registered credit card.

The login, 611 (no pin required) and the chatbot can use vouchers.

Real time payments are in a few stores.

Vouchers can be bought in many stores and a few places online.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@haaruunos1 

If you're having trouble logging into your account every time, then try this when the PM system is done with it's maintenance.

Try logging into your account using a browser in incognito or private mode instead.  You'll have better success doing it that way, next time.

haaruunos1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My problem isn’t paying the money it’s logging in to pay the money how do I log in without any problems that’s my question that’s what I need help for 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

There's an almost constant every night maintenance these days. Sometimes this also affects 611. Sometimes the chatbot login. But you can use real time payments in some stores or buy vouchers from stores or online and login to the chatbot if available and enter them.

How long have you been here? If before late January then you should be on rewards. If so then you can use those credit card gift cards to get the autopay reward but still use the other methods of payment that you seem to be doing. Or even without the reward to have that card registered.

Need Help? Let's chat.