cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aroulette88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I'm not receiving texts from Facebook for my log in code, and I have this number verified to my Facebook account .       

9 REPLIES 9

Aroulette88

No I'm not. I just figured because I use my PM # to login       

@Aroulette88 wrote:

I did just renew my plan so maybe that's why? but otherwise the numbers confirmed. I use it to sign in, but don't receive the log in codes..           

@Aroulette88  are all your other services working (calling in/out, texts in/out working, and data)?

@Aroulette88 wrote:

I've had this number for over a month so far but I Did just renew my plan and also there's another  #  both are confirmed. I don't have access to other one    

@Aroulette88  - are you sure this facebook account has the correct number as verification?

Is so, try turning off your phone. Then, restart it after a minute. Try the verification again.

Aroulette88

I did just renew my plan so maybe that's why? but otherwise the numbers confirmed. I use it to sign in, but don't receive the log in codes..           

Aroulette88

I have fb notifications turned on

Aroulette88

I've had this number for over a month so far but I Did just renew my plan and also there's another  #  both are confirmed. I don't have access to other one    

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Aroulette88 make sure on your phone, you turn on permissions on for FB notifications. On my device, I can turn off certain notifications on and off. FB is one of them I have turned off! 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Aroulette88 - so your Public Mobile number connected to Facebook?

If you are new within a week or so some 2FA short codes may not work right away. They will need time to 'find' your activation, if you will.

Or, have you had this number with Public Mobile for some time. what is the error you are receiving?

Can you use email to verify your account?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Aroulette88 

Did you just activate? It can take up to 72 hours for you to recieve verification codes. Or if you have a number with a new area code Facebook may not have it on their list of recognized area codes.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Need Help? Let's chat.