cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account

sab_rina
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
hello , so i've been trying to change my password because i forgot it and after writting down my email they told me that i've been locked out when all im trying to do is to pay my phone via a new credit card
5 REPLIES 5

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @sab_rina,

Don't hesitate to send me a private message if you require assistance with your self-serve account! Please make sure to include your Public Mobile phone # as well as your 4 digit PÏN# 🙂

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

RLBL
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Something to consider for the future: Use a password manager

Personally, I use LastPass. It is free and syncs across devices.  All you have to do is remember one password (make sure you never forget) as it is the decrypt key to unlock your vault (even if a hacker managers to breach the database - which has happened - they get a list of information that is useless as it cannot be decrypted without the key that only you know)

I login into hundreds of sites, and I have no idea what my passwords (and sometimes even usernames) are... because I don't have to know them.

For some people it is difficult to wrap their heads around it, but it helps for situations like these.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

At the mean time, are you able to use the forgot password to reset your password.

If this wont work, then waiting for a mod to fix is only option.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

You can make payment by dialing 611.

If that doesn't work, mod will have to look into resetting your self-serve password. 

Need Help? Let's chat.