cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of Account

Koombassi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Somehow my saved password is corrupted (guessing). I cannot login. However I can get into the Community with the same password (go figure).
I've been in contact with moderator whose been very helpful and suggested I try using Incognito Mode on Google Chrome. Tried that..nada. Tried clearing cache. 
h

Help please, Community. I'm thinking the problem is with my sign-in process (finger print on iPad, and Face Identity on iPhone). Somehow the password with those processes are messed up......I'm thinking. 

2 REPLIES 2

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

reset your password in selfserve portal and update it on ipad and iphone.

@Koombassi wrote:

Somehow my saved password is corrupted (guessing). I cannot login. However I can get into the Community with the same password (go figure).
I've been in contact with moderator whose been very helpful and suggested I try using Incognito Mode on Google Chrome. Tried that..nada. Tried clearing cache. 
h

Help please, Community. I'm thinking the problem is with my sign-in process (finger print on iPad, and Face Identity on iPhone). Somehow the password with those processes are messed up......I'm thinking. 

Please go back to the Self Serve login page and ues the Forgot your password button.

Need Help? Let's chat.