cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out and can’t reset SelfServe

craigjkharris
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am locked out of self serve and it won’t let me reset my password.

7 REPLIES 7

@craigjkharris did you contact the moderators for a temporary password to your self service account, as I suggested avove? Thanks. Stay safe. 

craigjkharris

Hi, Carniam. 

Unfortunately no. I get the message:

Sorry ,your login has been disabled. Please visit the online Community at publicmobile.ca/community for assistance.

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@craigjkharris Can you confirm that you were able to log in

craigjkharris

The account is active.

Danchvn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@craigjkharris I'm not sure if this is resolved yet but did you try to log in using incognito mode and/or by clearing cache? I know I had some issues trying to log in and doing this helped me.

Contacting the moderators may still be required as mentioned earlier but this may be worth a try. Good Luck.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@craigjkharris contact the moderators and ask them for a temporary password to get back into your self service account. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

Anonymous
Not applicable

@craigjkharris wrote:

I am locked out of self serve and it won’t let me reset my password.

Is it an active account?

Depending on what you need to do, you might be able to do it in the 611 service.

Is there a problem with your email address?

Need Help? Let's chat.