cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live chat with my cell

Elideroberti1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can not have a normal conversation, people are saying it sounds like dead air and can not hear me and some say the call is breaking up and they only hear every other word.

5 REPLIES 5

AresPalace
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This may be because of your phone or the cell phone reception between you and the receiver. 

Try putting your sim card in a different phone, if the problem persists then its not an error with PM.

Sometimes if im underground and getting 1 bar connection, the connecting between the person im talking to isnt very strong. It cuts out and is rebotty or the call just drops. Make sure you and the person you are talking to have strong singal connection.

PM has pretty good service if the area you are in has rogers and telus towers. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Elideroberti1 wrote:

Can not have a normal conversation, people are saying it sounds like dead air and can not hear me and some say the call is breaking up and they only hear every other word.

What type of phone do you have and is this on all calls or when you are certain areas like away from a centre of a town or out in rural areas?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Elideroberti1 does this happen to all your calls?

@Elideroberti1 wrote:

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

How strong is the signal showing on your phone?   What happens if you move outdoor, is it any better?   Is this a new problem?

boundless
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi - typically those issues are caused by a faulty phone microphone, or a phone software bug. Please try updating and rebooting your phone to see if this fixes the issue.

PM uses the exact same network as Koodo and Telus, so it is fairly robust. These issues are typically caused by your phone, or the phone on the receiving end of the call.

Need Help? Let's chat.