Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LeTV Le Pro 3

JoshuaVP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Alright guys, So I own a Letv LeEco Le Pro 3, as seen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfTIx-DWcmo

Its designed & manufactured for the chinese market, anyways it has worked flawlessly with every other canadian carrier I have had, its a great phone for the price.

Anyways

I dont get texts other than the ones from public mobile or my bank account notifications, and i'm tired of not having texting, Please help fix!

i have already setup the sim/APN/ and have sellected the public mobile 3g network and registered on it, data works, calling works, just incoming texting does. not. work.

thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JoshuaVP wrote:

attempted

@Anonymous wrote:

@JoshuaVP wrote:

Its designed & manufactured for the chinese market, anyways it has worked flawlessly with every other canadian carrier I have had, its a great phone for the price.

Anyways

I dont get texts other than the ones from public mobile or my bank account notifications, and i'm tired of not having texting, Please help fix!

i have already setup the sim/APN/ and have sellected the public mobile 3g network and registered on it, data works, calling works, just incoming texting does. not. work.

thanks!

I'm confused. You say incoming does not work but you say you get texts from here and your bank.

APN has nothing to do with SMS texting. That's for data or MMS.

There's an SMSC number that needs to be set properly. See if you can find what yours is and I'll have a look for what it's supposed to be.

There it is: 16475800172

to update smsc code, came back update error

Does this work for you?

JoshuaVP

attempted

@Anonymous wrote:

@JoshuaVP wrote:

Anyways

thanks!

I'm confused. You say incoming does not work but you say you get texts from here and your bank.

There's an SMSC number that needs to be set properly. See if you can find what yours is and I'll have a look for what it's supposed to be.

to update smsc code, came back update error

JoshuaVP

plz flash my phun.

JoshuaVP

i get texts from like th "676859" numbers

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@JoshuaVP, try using a different texting app.  I have a LeEco Max2 running lineage OS.  It works fines.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JoshuaVP wrote:

Anyways

thanks!

Need Help? Let's chat.