cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Koodo Porting Issue

ay2wong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I read the forum and follow the instructions with different email address on my Koodo account.  Then I went to change number in the self serve section.  The last step it said I am not authorized to do the transfer but I am the main owner of the account.  Can someone give me some hint what to do next?

Thank you in advance

4 REPLIES 4

domulet
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am having trouble porting from Koodo. Each time i try changing my number it gives me a "Generic Error" result?

ay2wong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you Mary for your fast response.  Everything is resolved.

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

I've seen issues where the authorized name might not be spelled correctly or there's an extra space, etc. that will prevent a port going through (or in your case, even initiated). Can you double check against your last invoice that all the information you're inputting is correct?

That's my suggestion, but hopefully some others may have some ideas.

I'm glad you came on here for help, because that's why we're here, to help other customers with any issues they encounter with PM services.

imcphers
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @ay2wong

It sounds like you have followed all the instructions - best bet at this point is to reach out to a moderator using a private message to help with the port - make sure you have all the information handy about your current koodo account - inlclude those details in your PM.

Tagging @Mary_M - so the moderators see this issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.