cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Koodo Offer

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

Hello everyone. There seems to be a lot of discussion regarding the Koodo offer being received. I thought I would share the response to my question regarding the offer and how it works.

I will point out that initially I called Koodo support and they told me that the offer actually comes from Public Mobile and they have nothing to do with it, so I do not recommend waisting your time contacting them but if you have a different experience, we all would be happy to hear about it. After contacting Koodo I contacted PM and here is the response from Shazia...

Hello Xxxxxx, 

Thank you for reaching out to us, I'd be glad to assist you with your question. 

I do understand your concern about receiving a certain offer, however, not all customers are targeted. We cannot force a certain offer to be sent on our end. With that being said, if any offers were previously sent to you or if you might be eligible for one, you can check that by texting "OFFER" to 5129 & 5130. Otherwise, you will need to wait to receive an offer form us. 

Thanks Smiley Happy 

Shazia

Again, if anyone has seen or experienced something different please share with the community.

5 REPLIES 5

@slash407 wrote:

the offers arent even that good, people i guess get excited easily

This thread is old and the promo is over but they were good deals. 5GB for $35 or 8GB for $40 and $180 in bill credits ($15 a month over a year) so that is a very good deal.  Just wasn't quite enough to get me to move as I have enough credits to cover at least a year of PM payments.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@krazykiwi wrote:

@will13am

I was not trying to imply anything and I was not specificly addressing who was targeted.  I thought that I would try and help out the community by sharing what I had been told. A part of the fallout you mentioned is people trying to contact koodo about the offer, also apart is people contacting PM (which you already indicated we need to minimize). I thought that this may shed a little light and alleviate the load on the Mods. 

When you bring up the moderators, guess what?  Unintended consequences. 

@will13am

I was not trying to imply anything and I was not specificly addressing who was targeted.  I thought that I would try and help out the community by sharing what I had been told. A part of the fallout you mentioned is people trying to contact koodo about the offer, also apart is people contacting PM (which you already indicated we need to minimize). I thought that this may shed a little light and alleviate the load on the Mods. 

hanihakam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's the same reply I got from PM when I questioned why I haven't gotten any offer texts yet

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@krazykiwi, to be honest there hasn't been that much discussion specifically about who were targeted for the migration deals.  Frankly, I learn a lot more about these things elsewhere.  I have seen a quite a bit of discussions that are a fallout of people migrating.  Things like not being able to port because the SIM card was late in arriving leading to this service being suspended have been talked about probably more than the migration offer itself.  Those in the know are fully aware that the selection of eligible migrants are done by people in marketing, not the moderator team or the Koodo equivalent customer service agents.  Telus/Koodo/Public Mobile are one big family.  Public Mobile brand is happy to send and Koodo brand is happy to receive. 

Need Help? Let's chat.