cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeping my phone numbers

LjPl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Community,

Can someone tell me where or which shops can I go to get a new plan of Public Mobile ( I am in Surrey, BC), all I just wanted is to keep my phone numbers from FIDO but I want to use the plans of Public Mobile, because I want to downgrade my plans, and I find Public Mobile can help me with this new and cheaper plans they have. I don't have any idea if these shops though could help me with the porting of my numbers, or shall I do this one online on PM website? and How to do that?

Thanks to anyone who will reply.

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@LjPl 

You can go to London Drugs to purchase a PM SIM and they can help you activate the SIM and port your Fido number.

Currently, LD has a sale until May 19 for a free PM SIM plus free 1gb for 6 months on a $25+ PM plan.

Remember to keep your Fido SIM in your phone so when Fido text you to confirm you are porting over to PM and click YES.

There are also Public Mobile retailers that can also supply the same service.
I hope this helps.

There are 28 locations in Surrey, BC.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/store-locator 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LjPl : Many of these stores can do activations along with porting. And of course you can do it all yourself online.

You're speaking in plural though. This place is one account ,one SIM, one number, one email address. You can port out each number into it's own account. You can use one payment card but you might to stagger the days of activations to avoid fraud alerts. You can use gmail with their instant-alias using a + sign.

Anonymous
Not applicable

is it Too easy
1. Buy your NEW SIM Card For Public Mobile
2. Activate your SIM card in store or online
3. Select a plan you like it
4. Transferring old Existing your Phone Number
5. The AutoPay Reward
How Does It Work?
Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days you will save more you know, but if you can go to store is batter to you
or if you can do it online go to any store to buy it a SIM card and do it online is it Too easy

go to Find a store  click HERE to you can see all store-locator

How To Activate Online click HERE

Good luck

Need Help? Let's chat.